Big-time messenger bag built to drift as you do - in the boat, on a kayak, in/out of a canoe, or anywhere along the road less traveled. It's the ultimate gear hauler for boat boxes and big fly boxes, but sized to drop in the overhead bin / under the seat in front of you. Sustainably made in the USA.
Thank you for your support of our Work & Families!
Cordura and Waxed Twill are paired with Black Ballistic Nylon, while Flagship Vinyl will be paired with Black Vinyl.
Want to create a unique colorway? We can build your pack with a contrasting color for $10 more. First, pick your dominant color for the item being ordered. Then add in a 'Contrasting Color' for your build through the Customizations section of our site.
Here are a few examples for you:
16" W x 14" H x 6" D
GEAR OF THE YEAR - KAYAK ANGLER MAGAZINE
- Designed to drift
- Full-sized main compartment (with thin interior pocket)
- Fold-over closure keeps gear secure and protected
- Messenger bag styled big to carry lots
- - Two (2) Bugger Beast fly boxes, lunch, two (2) water bottles, and raingear in the boat; or
- - a weekend's worth of clothes, laptop, and other travel needs
- Heavy duty stretch pockets on both sides ideal for 3" diameter bottles (ie - Yeti 18oz. Rambler)
- Expansion pocket on face of bag for general storage with secure flap closure
Structured body with padding in both back and bottom panels
- Two clip-to loops for nippers, etc. under the main flap
- Quick-grab raingear sleeve on the flap of the bag so you can keep the bag closed and gear dry
- Side compression straps
- Removable, adjustable webbing harness with strap pad
MADE to ORDER // MADE for YOU
When you place your order with us, we won't be stuffing an envelope with something made elsewhere. We will be building your new gear specifically for you. This takes us a bit longer than grabbing something from a container - - - but it also gives us time to plan for any needs you may have. If you have things we should know / keep in mind as we build for you, please let us know when you place your order. The best bet is to include a note during checkout.
Have a Question? We're happy to help :)
Subscribe to our (infrequent) emails
Be the first to know about new gear and get access to exclusive offers.
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.