- Net drops in through top opening and the handle slides through one of the two openings at the bottom
- This naturally positions your net upright, but canted to the left side or right per your preference.
- Supports MOST Nets (Not ideal if you’re carrying Taimen Sized Nets in Mongolia)
- Protects waders from abrasive handles
- Best when worn center/back, or offset to the left or right of center on your back.
- Slides Easily Onto Most Wading Belts
- Low Profile Design Avoids Line Snags
- Won’t Stab you in the Kidney When You Jump In Your Truck
- NOTE: There may never be a perfect system for hauling nets around but we’ve done our best to help without breaking the bank.
- 18 oz. Waterproof Raft Vinyl Shell
- Backer uses repurposed remnant vinyl from Water Master Rafts
- TOP of Opening: ~7″;
- BOTTOM of Opening: ~4″
- Depth of Sleeve: 4″
- 2.8 oz.