Anchor Harness Strap for Vedavoo Slings
Anchor Harness Strap for Vedavoo Slings
Anchor Harness Strap for Vedavoo Slings
Anchor Harness Strap for Vedavoo Slings
Anchor Harness Strap for Vedavoo Slings

    Anchor Harness Strap for Vedavoo Slings

    $17.95
      DESCRIPTION

      Fits ANY sling we've ever made!

      3rd point for sling pack harnesses with cam-locking buckle system for more stability when you need it - but stows quickly when you don't.  The cams connect wherever the strap is most comfortable for you, and make the Anchor compatible with every sling we have ever made!  

      We build our Sling packs to ride comfortably without need of an extra strap that can get in your way.  It's not a perfect system, but 95% of the time it works as advertised.  This strap was designed for the other 5%.  Bushwhacking, rock hopping, wading through tough waters - there are times when the extra point in the harness helps keep your pack LOCKED in position.   

       

       

      SPECIFICATIONS
      REVIEWS

      RECENTLY VIEWED PRODUCTS

      BACK TO TOP