Sling Pack with a Large, Removable (Swappable) Pouch, Two In-Strap Pockets, Toggled Cord for Tippet Spools, and Loops to Clip on Tools
Made to Order in the USA
To ensure we build your pack correctly, please make a selection for each option above. If you have questions please send us a message.
Keep Gear Behind You Until You Need it With Our Versatile Sling
Carrying a day’s worth of gear without the bulk, the Sling Pack keeps stuff comfortably out of your way until you need it.
The secret is in the strap – gear sits low and stable behind you, until a pull presents your fly boxes, tippet and tools like a mobile assembly line – organized and ready for use.
The pouch is deep enough to carry two full-size fly boxes from Cliff Outdoors with room left for snacks.
Fish it with the pouch, take it off for a basics trip, swap in others to make packing easier, or use with our Chest Pack for added versatility. This pack is a must have for any angler.
ON YOUR FRONT SIDE…
- Fully adjustable, 1.5″ webbing strap with Durable Side Release Buckle
- Two low-profile Strips for attachment of Camera Pouches, Etc.
- Heavy Webbing Loop to hang pack, or to clip on Forceps or other small items
ON YOUR BACK SIDE…
- Removable Gear Pouch – Big Enough to Hold 2 Full Size Boxes from Cliff Outdoors
- In-Strap pocket with secure velcro closure for leader wallets, and other thin items
- In-Strap zippered pocket for your camera, keys, ID, license, cash, etc.
- Assembly Line Style Double-Layered Webbing tool strip keeps up to 5 items organized and easy to access
- Adjustable Toggled Loop Comfortably holds up to 4 spools of tippet.
- Pen loop is perfect to hold a Dun-Darkening Sharpie or EZ-Tie
USING THE PACK…
- Wear it over your left shoulder with the bulk of the pack on your back
- Wear it over your right shoulder with the pack facing forward for quick access to your tools and gear in your kayak
- Use the pack with the pouch connected when you need more gear,
- Remove the gear pouch for a minimalist day,
- Carry the pouch on it’s own with neckstrap or beltloops as a simple bag for basic items
INTERCHANGE SYSTEM READY…
Ready to be used in combination with other INTERCHANGE system packs to make packing easy.
- Swap in the Chest Pack instead of the gear pouch,
- Get additional gear pouches to keep different types of gear pre-packed and ready
- Use the strap on it’s own without a pouch.
- Connect the gear pouch to the front of the Spinner Daypack
NOTE: Tools and other gear in the photos are shown to help you picture how you might use this pack, and are not included.
- 14.4 oz.
- STRAP: 8″W x 26″ L x 1/2″ D (unbuckled)
POUCH:7.5″W x 9″ H x ~ 3″ D
- True Capacity:
- 200 Cubic Inches (Pouch)
Additional space for small items in strap pockets
- American Woven 1000D Cordura Body
American Woven 500D Cordura Lining
Dual-Layer Webbing Gear Connectors
Durable Nylon Webbing Straps
Heavy-Duty Duraflex Buckles
Premium YKK and Velcro Closures
- to Order in the USA