A thin, lightweight, and simple organizer for your small flybox, tools, tippet, leaders, license & other essentials.
Made to Order in the USA
To ensure we build your pack correctly, please make a selection for each option above. If you have questions please send us a message.
Serious Upgrade to Lanyards, Easier to Use than Bulky Packs & Vests
Perfect for minimalists, and popular with drift boat guides, kayakers, backcountry casters, and after-work anglers, this is the perfect pack for grab-and-go fishing.
Make sure you have this one riding shotgun the next time you see rising trout.
ON THE FRONT SIDE…
- Adjustable Toggled Loop comfortably holds up to 4 spools of tippet
- Heavy-duty stretch pocket secures most small fly boxes or cameras
- 10 connection points keep tools accessible and organized
ON THE BACK SIDE…
- Accessible top-load pocket with dual security loops
- Secure, zippered pocket for your keys, ID, license, cash, etc.
USING THE PACK…
- Wear it around your neck from the fully-adjustable neck strap
- Add-On Belt Loops to swap in and hang from your belt
INTERCHANGE SYSTEM READY…
Ready to be used in combination with other INTERCHANGE system packs to make packing easy.
- Use it instead of a gear pouch on the Tightlines Shoulder Pack
- Connect it to the front of the Spinner Daypack.
NOTE: Tools and other gear in the photos are shown to help you picture how you might use this pack, and are not included.
- 4.5 ounces
- 8″W x 10″H x 1/2″ D
- 1000D American Cordura Body
American Durastretch Pocket
Durable Webbing Straps and Loops
Heavy-Duty Duraflex Buckles
Premium YKK Zippers
- Every pack we ship is hand cut, prepped, built, and finished to order in the USA using American Made fabrics and hardware.